The Task Parallelism sample project demonstrates how to use the appRules Parallel activity to implement Task Parallelism in appRules projects.
- This is a very simple sample that launches three jobs that run in parallel in the background.
- The jobs which are based on the Infinite Loop project, are launched using the ExecuteWorkflow activity.
- To add a Parallel activity, drag it from the Control Flow module of the Toolbox.
- The project has been preset to run in the background.
- When you run the sample project, you can view or cancel the job(s) using the appRules Job Monitor.